Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Fleet Planning Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. You will be Team Responsible for the Daily Operations and all activities related to “keeping the wheels spinning”.
- Work closely together with Deployment Project Manager and Tech teams
- Open-minded about contributing to development of new tools
- Coordinate daily operations in liaison with our customers and operating partners
- Secure uptime and utilization of our CET’s (Connected Electric Trucks)
- Deliver on agreed service level agreements while optimizing costs and efficiency.
- HBO Bachelor's degree (i.e. Logistics Engineering)
- Preferably 3 year experience of transport planning from larger installations/fleets
- Strong IT orientation to support planning and execution
- Excellent relationship skills both internal and customer facing
- Flexible, independent & hands on at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks
- Fluent in Dutch & English
This position is based in the Benelux area (Amsterdam preferred). We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.