Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Take the opportunity to work at the forefront of business strategy and play a unique role in helping to transform the freight industry. The Einride Associate Program offers the unique opportunity to join a top-talent team of ambitious and creative people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
As an Associate, you will be assigned to support a specific CXO leader in the executive leadership team; for example: Finance, Product & Tech, Human Resources, Commercial, Operations, or Market & Customer Experience. In addition to supporting the CXO in their role and delivery area, you will also be working in the CEO office on a range of strategic initiatives, aligning with other Associates and various stakeholders.
This unique opportunity will give you an overarching perspective of the business’ strategy. You will learn from one of Einride’s executive leaders while still building your expertise within a defined delivery area.
To enjoy and thrive in this role, you ideally have previous leadership experience, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have a distinct appetite for problem solving. At Einride, we care for our culture and strive to live according to our values, while still embracing our entrepreneurial energy.
What we offer you:
- A 12-month Associate program provides a clear path, and preparation, for you to take on a key role within the organization upon completion of the program.
- Equipping you with the right tools to succeed by offering training across various subjects, examples could include: financial modeling, presentation techniques, and leadership training.
- Building relationships across our offices and gathering experience from the early steps of product development right through to product launches
- Work from our centrally located head office in Stockholm, Gothenburg, or another international office, and be prepared for occasional travel.
In the role you will:
- Coordinate and lead projects together with other business areas and with the CEO office; for example, you may be responsible for presentations to various stakeholders and potential partners.
- Support the CXO in day-to-day operations with a focus on overall development of the respective business area.
- Align with senior managers within the company to ensure we are tracking towards Einride’s goals.
- Master’s degree, preferably in business, economics, or engineering
- Or: 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or the tech industry.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Send your resume (in English) and university transcripts. The start date for the role is early September, 2023.