Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Remote Operations Instructor with Class-A experience to instruct training materials to Remote Operators at Einride. You will be instrumental in rolling out training for some of Einride's most important customer facing roles.
In addition to the Remote Operations Instructor responsibilities, this role will also specifically contribute to the Tech Operations team. The Tech Operations team is responsible for safe operations, intelligent planning, and thoughtful execution of our AET platform. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Teach a team of autonomous vehicle and/or truck operations specialists to safely and effectively operate Einride’s technology
- Develop training material and plans for clients in operation settings (external facing content development)
- Facilitate and continuously improve our new hire, ongoing, and remedial AV operations training program, with a focus on safety and efficiency
- Upload, manage and track training content and completion through Einride’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Cross collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple verticals to co-develop training needs and assessment criteria
- Ensure that training materials are up to date and training certifications are compliant and current standards
- Conduct refresher training as needed
- 3+ years of experience driving trucks commercially
- 2+ years of experience operating a class 8 truck
- Able to operate at customer sites
- Technical understanding of AV stack and operations
- Commercial Driver’s License - Class A and above
- Valid U.S driver’s license and clean driving record, validated by MVR check at start and on quarterly basis
- Able to pass a substance screening test and maintaining passing ongoing assessments
- Experience with autonomous vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to create content and deliver in training settings
- Passed Einride’s remote operator training program
- Able to relocate to Austin, TX
- Travel up to 60%
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with mechanical work, sensors and systems
- Knowledge of DOT and FMCSA compliance regulations
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO, 15 sick days, 15 U.S Holidays observed
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.