Software Engineer in Optimization
- Stockholm, Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Software Engineer in Optimization at Einride, you’ll be joining the team that makes electric freight transportation possible by means of ground-breaking planning and routing algorithms. This top talent software team is made up of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Developing software in Java and Go on Google Cloud Platform.
- Applying your outstanding software engineering skills in the route optimization context and similar challenging problems in the logistics space.
- Using and extending our existing optimization methods to develop new ways of operating our electric vehicles cost-efficiently and sustainably.
- You have a breadth of experience in software engineering, and you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand new concepts and domains.
- You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds to break new ground in a team-oriented manner.
- You have an interest in algorithms and optimization to solve complex problems such as vehicle routing and crew scheduling.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Pia Fåk Sunnanbo at email@example.com or HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!