Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Autonomous Drive Engineer with focus on Virtual verification drives the speed of the full autonomous functionality development by making it possible to test as much as possible using our simulation platform rather than test track tests.
As an Autonomous Drive Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Safety is top of mind at Einride and you as an Autonomous Drive Engineer will drive and evolve the use of virtual verification at Einride. Virtual Verification is a critical capability for Einride that allows us to shorten our feedback loops as we evolve our autonomous vehicles. Use your skills in software and automotive to create a virtual environment where our vehicles can drive. Virtual Verification is an area that will have a big impact on our capability to deliver safe and capable Autonomous Vehicles.
You will learn about making an autonomous vehicle all the way from the physics behind the vehicle models to the different sensors it interacts with. And from there develop and evolve the processes that make it easy for teams to use virtual verification in their workflow.
- Evolve the virtual verification stack through code and processes
- Partner with teams to introduce and teach them to use virtual verification in their workflow
- Integrate Autonomous Drive components into a simulated environment
- Shorten the Autonomous Drive feedback cycle by developing tooling and automating the verification toolchain
- Analyze data and improve models
- Ability to integrate, customize and evolve tools and processes through code
- Experience making algorithms for simulated systems and supporting across domains
- Be curious in learning/helping out in other areas
- Learn from fantastic colleagues and share your knowledge and experience
- Some experience writing software, Go is our main language
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.