Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are building a world class marketing team and we’re looking for passionate and visionary marketers who want to create groundbreaking work. Our industry needs to be challenged, so we need to push both ourselves and our competitors to think differently. We want to build a brand everyone can engage in, get inspired by, and feel passionate about.
As a Web Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives.
This is a roll up your sleeves, pioneering role that has the potential to make a significant business impact. We are looking to greet clients, prospects and future employees with a web experience that is inspiring, engaging and provides our audience with the right message, in the right format at the right time.
- You will develop and execute the global web strategy, working in close collaboration with our web agency, content strategist, design department and commercial organization. The strategy should include customer experience, regional roll out plan, technical requirements and plan for continuous test and optimization.
- Shape a company wide SEO strategy to maximize exposure and engagement with our content through search.
- Serve as the internal web expert for marketing, commercial, content and design teams. Establish and document best practices, staying on top of Web & SEO trends and new tactics.
- Communicate performance, business opportunities and status for key initiatives to senior leaders, providing insights and recommendations for next steps.
- Creative thinker with a passion for proactive brand building.
- +5 years of relevant Web Manager experience - at agency, consulting or inhouse.
- Analytical and data-driven with deep understanding of SEO strategy and analytics platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written english language skills with ability to influence decisions cross-functionally using your expertise.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, setting priorities; thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.