Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The commercial team is responsible for sales strategy, client acquisition and client relations. They make sure the movement keeps growing and work cross-functionally with the other customer facings parts of our team from product, operations & deployment.
As Sales Executive at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Take a leading role in Einride’s fast-paced expansion, most likely towards one of our customer verticals, and go-to-market strategy for prioritized strategic accounts
- Deliver on very ambitious plans for new business expansion and hands on deliver sales towards those accounts
- Be part of an end-to-end accountability, starting with identifying inroads to the customer, engage with their C-suite, drive sales from A-Z including tailoring the solution development, and finally - securing successful deployment and continued growth
- Have a strong strategic and analytical mindset, most likely gained from a Tier 1 strategy consulting firm
- Have +10 years of experience in complex and consultative sales, especially in new customer acquisition
- Ideally have functional experience from supply chain/operations or vertical experience from Retail, Consumer Goods, Transportation Services or Industry Goods
- Are able to quickly trust with C-suite executives as well as operational stakeholders in the customer organizations to pave the way for a transformation into electric and autonomous transportation
This position is full-time and based in Germany. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.