Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We’re building a full-scale, in-house agency, and we’re looking for passionate and visionary creatives who want to create groundbreaking work. Our industry needs to be challenged, so we need to push both ourselves and our competitors to think differently. We want to build a brand everyone can engage in, get inspired by, and feel passionate about.
As a Creative Copywriter at Einride, you'll be joining a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives.
- Come up with, present, and execute creative concepts
- Lead projects in collaboration with other creatives
- Execute by framing stories, writing up ideas, and producing copy for web, social media, film, and more
- Develop ideas that are strategically informed, channel-agnostic, and deeply integrated between all touchpoints and product experiences
- Take the creative lead on projects you are involved in, and work with different stakeholders to refine it – delivering with quality and creative excellence
- Implement and further develop Einride’s tone of voice, ensuring it’s represented across all your work
- You don’t need a specific background, but you have solid experience coming up with conceptual ideas
- You have a creative education or equivalent job experiences
- Our communication is in English, both internally and externally – thus, excellent oral and written English is essential
- You are a highly creative mind that can also handle craft and execution
- Strategic and systems-based thinking; your work is built upon insights and systems, not just creative whims
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you continuously get to develop meaningful ideas and deliver real impact to our customers, to society, and to the planet
- You feel comfortable working both with and without a brief; we’re running fast and think a good idea can come at any point, so we love proactive thinkers
We will not be able to review your application without a CV and portfolio.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible, as selection and interviews are held continually.