Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Autonomous Transport team is responsible for designing and building world class software solutions enabling all-electric, autonomous transportation, using modern software development tools and methodologies with a unique mix of development experience from Sweden’s automotive and consumer software scene.
As a localization developer at Einride, you'll be joining a diverse top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technologies required to deliver on the technology roadmap for a world class localization platform for autonomous driving. This includes sensors, pose estimation and mapping techniques.
- Identify, initiate and maintain collaboration with strategic partners necessary to deliver on the technology roadmap.
- Develop the company tech stack, both on a conceptual level as well as in implementing solutions.
- Push the envelope for quality and throughput by teaching, mentoring and supporting your colleagues.
- Have recent experience with developing complex functional architectures for localization software.
- Have a good understanding of the entire localization system.
- Are a pragmatic problem solver who loves to learn new skills and technologies, and you are comfortable with driving decisions on high-level architecture and strategic technology choices.
- Are driven, self-directed, committed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge in Einride specific Tech Stack: Linux, Go, C, gRPC, Matlab/Scilab, Docker
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org