Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Charging team is responsible for Einride’s charging solutions and integrating them with our customers needs in a future proof way. Putting strategy into practice, we get the wheels of change spinning.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us shape the fast growing Charging Department at Einride. Our Charging portfolio ranges from internal tools to customer-facing charging HW and SW products for drivers, carriers, and shippers. Depending on your experience and skills you will lead one or more of our cross-functional charging product management efforts. You will set an inspiring vision and strategy for charging products through experimentation and user research, as well as a roadmap on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization. You’ll partner with a cross-disciplinary set of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment and help take Einride to the next level.
- Set an inspiring long-term vision, strategy, and metrics for our charging HW products
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, and data scientists, to identify problems, opportunities, and solutions that will support the needs of our users and impact our goals/metrics. These will set the basis of our charging product roadmap development
- Do product discovery as well as explore and validate new strategic value propositions and be accountable for driving the adoption of our charging products within the company
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Previous experience in Product Management preferably within the charging or e-mobility space
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- You can apply product management principles and methodologies to both consumer-facing problems as well as organizational ones
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach and always keeping the users in mind. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins
- Previous experience working with the OKR goal-setting framework is a plus
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. This position will require traveling from time to time. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.