Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The IT team is responsible for creating best in class employee experience by enabling productivity with technology and automation.
As a Head of IT at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Partner up with Einride’s other product development and technology leaders to collaboratively design and develop innovative end-to-end product solutions for sustainable freight, involving a combination of off-the-shelf IT systems and proprietary Einride-developed technologies
- Liaise with Einride’s senior business leaders in order to elevate Einride’s go-to-market strategy by owning, developing and implementing an IT strategy to support Einride’s business goals and functions with innovative business processes supported by best-in-class systems
- Own the enterprise architecture and ensure market-leading business support IT solutions
- Build, lead and scale a global, world-class IT organization
- Collaborate with the Head of Security and the security function to secure Einride’s corporate environment and to implement policies for internal IT operations, security and compliance
- A proven track record of strategic IT management at successful product companies
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining world-class IT talent
- Ability to liaise effectively with senior management across a multitude of business units
- Strong interest and passion for modern IT frameworks, (e.g. zero trust architecture) and IT automation practices
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.