Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble Visualization specialist / 3D artist who is passionate about creating images to communicate the future design of Einride products.
As part of the Industrial Design team at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. As a Visualization artist , you will be a part of an interdisciplinary team with the ability to work on a multitude of products within the einride ecosystem.
Your responsibilities will include creating Digital imaging of current and future vehicles to illustrate the brand and direction of the Einride ecosystem. In this role, you will translate the vision for design and marketing to 3D images that will be used for internal and external communication.
- - Create digital images of vehicle using different rendering tools
- - Work with cross functional team to understand the different needs and provide solution to the different stakeholders
- - Ability to work with Unreal Engine
- - Prepare extremely high quality still images and animations for internal design review and important stakeholder reviews
- - Prepare images and animations for external release
- - Design, create, iterate and develop new Vis environments
- - Create and maintain master material and decorative assets library
- - Bring latest innovations like VR / real time
- - 2+ years of experience in Visualization
- - You need to strive for Visualization / with a passion for photography and digital imaging.
- - You need to have an interest for design development process
- - 3D visualization software ideally Unreal / Maya
- - 3D modeling skills with polygonal software ideally blender or Maya
- - Skill of photoshop retouching
- - Adobe creative cloud
- - Great sense of picture and photography that should be showcased in your portfolio
- - Prior experience working in Automotive, or Architecture design is needed
A Bonus If:
- - You master the art of surfacing and nurbs modeling
- - You have an interest in Transportation design, digital products, interface design, graphic design, UX Design
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.