Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Team CET (Connected Electric Truck) - that you would be a part of - delivers electrified transportation through a flora of trucks & the creation of Einrides Trailer. As a team we are responsible for the complete development (mechanical, electrical & software design) & integration of the Einride trailer. Together we are responsible for pushing the boundaries of transport and all-electric propulsion giving Einride’s vehicles the durability, stamina, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Prototype Technician at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative and kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Hands-on experience of building trucks/vehicles
- Hands-on experience in making electrical wiring harnesses from single piece/prototype to small series solutions - assemble, crimp, solder, route and mount. Experience from automotive is a plus
- Experience and know how of a Mechanical skill set - assemble, cut, drill, weld, A fast learner and creative problem-solver, adaptable to changing requirements, timelines and processes
- Cooperating with a team that sees your hobby as your job or your job as a hobby
- Knowledge/Hands-on experience of building electric vehicles
- Experience with CNC Programming & CAD
- Intrinsic curiosity in vehicles & vehicle-technology