Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Product Marketing Intern at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This role belongs to the Product Market Growth team in Sweden, who are responsible for market insights, product positioning and messaging as well as go to market plans. The team drives product and category adaption by shaping the market perception through strategic Go-To-Market initiatives supporting Einride’s business objectives.
- Run market research projects to drive market insights and analysis
- Design and evaluate business models for areas such as Einride Grids and Einride Charging
- Assist with pricing strategies for Einride Saga
- Currently enrolled in a college at an accredited university or completed BA or BS in Business or Engineering; preferably, Industrial Management and Engineering
- Ambition and superior work ethic, creative and demonstrates a sense of mission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
This internship will take place during 10 weeks in the summer and will be compensated accordingly. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.