Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist with relevant experience in developing and delivering L&D content. You will be instrumental in rolling out training for some of Einride's most important customer facing roles.
In addition to the Learning and Development responsibilities, this role will also specifically contribute to the Tech Operations team. The Tech Operations team is responsible for safe operations, intelligent planning, and thoughtful execution of our AET platform. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Plan and develop Einride’s training content for customer facing positions within the Technical Operations team
- Develop training material and plans for clients in operation settings (external facing content development)
- Upload, manage and track training content and completion through Einride’s LMS
- Cross collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple verticals to co-develop training needs and assessment criteria
- Ensure that training materials are up to date and training certifications are compliant and current
- Conduct refresher training as needed
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in education, operational instructional design or relevant field experience
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Demonstrated ability to create content and deliver in training settings
- Able to relocate to Austin, TX
- Travel up to 30%
Nice to have:
- Experience with autonomous, electric, or heavy vehicles
- Familiarity with mechanical work, sensors and systems
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO in addition to Holidays
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.