Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a finance associate at Einride you will get unique insights into company operations, working closely with management across different delivery areas and quickly become an integral part of the company on our growth journey. From day one you will be involved in critical decision making, financial modeling and capital raising through our investor universe. You'll be joining a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support the finance team and assist in all matters related to fundraising and financing with an emphasis on debt financing
- Support project management of external partners such as banks, equity and debt investors as well as expertise advisors (legal, market, finance, tax and accounting)
- Perform analysis and take ownership of financial models and investor materials
- Ownership of internal finance related projects, including supporting roll-out of business plan, internal forecasting, modeling, budgeting, general business analysis
- Thought leadership in process development and increased productivity throughout the organization
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other relevant field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, of which a proportion has been spent at a top tier investment bank, management consultancy or corporate M&A
- You have an in depth understanding of financing and well acquainted with financial statements
- Comfortable and familiar with financial modeling and accounting
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ambitious with a high sense of responsibility and accountability, thriving as an individual contributor as well as a team
- You rely equally on your acute commercial sense, good judgment and data when making decisions
- Curiosity and interest in the impact business and working in a scale up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- It also of merit if you have experience from start-up/scale-up environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.