Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Security Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Overall strategy for the development of the physical security & safety function of the organization
- Manage and coordinate security services including but not limited to: Workplace security, Risk management, Business continuity, Due diligence
- Setting policies, procedures and guidelines concerning safety & physical security on both a companywide and local level
- Implementation and follow-up of security-related matters relating to company certifications and audits thereof
- Physical security including systems, tools etc
- Budget, procurement and accounts incl. the required follow-up for physical security services in line with company policy
- Implementation and management of robust processes for service delivery management of security providers through SLA’s and KPI’s
- The coordination of some staff and service partners in line with business needs ie. holiday cover, event support
- Experienced in managing physical corporate security services, preferably in an international setting
- Preferably qualified in Security Mgmt and/or extensive experience in the security & safety industry
- Good understanding of legislation and regulations in the security/property industry
- Proficient in contract & budget management
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.