Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Embedded Developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Design and develop safety critical application code for autonomous electrical vehicles
- Collaborate on application structure through our CI/CD and mob programming sessions
- Dip your toes in Rust and high level languages such as Go when working full stack
- You are well versed in embedded C development and RTOS functionality and have a good understanding of its limitations
- Experience in mission or safety critical code (MISRA-C, ISO26262, etc) is highly meritorious
- You are thorough, open-minded and eager to learn and share knowledge
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org