Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Our Receptionist is the first point of contact for all visitors at the Einride Office in Gothenburg. The role plays an important part in keeping our team running smoothly and creating an excellent office experience not only for our employees but also for visitors and clients. You are the key ensuring everyone entering the Einride premises receives the best possible service and experience.
As Receptionist you will be part of the CEO Office team. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast-moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big and aim for net zero.
- Together with the Office manager ensure that the reception and welcoming area is of high standard for all senses, you are Einrides first impression for all visitors
- Ensure meeting rooms to be in great and welcoming condition
- Prepare external and internal meetings, including ordering of fika and lunches
- Ensure stock and supply for office as well as merch
- Secure cleanliness in the office space
- Administration and ownership of help desk center Jira
- Assisting the Office Manager in executing events
- Evening work occurs occasionally
- You love interacting with people and you are service oriented
- You are highly organized, and feel comfortable in using your expertise to take own initiative
- You have a strong sense of ownership and have no problem blending a variety of tasks
- You have great attention to detail and communication skills
- Highly adaptive and flexible as tasks may come with short notice, or with reprioritization
- Skilled in proactively identifying risks and possible problems, and handling them accordingly
- Finally, you have a positive and solution oriented attitude, with empathy and a desire to contribute to shape our company culture
- Fluent in English, Swedish is of merit
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.