Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Transport coordinator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
As Transport coordinator you will be responsible for establishing, evaluating and follow-up different transport flows across the globe; as we are stepwise building up our supply chain footprint. You will be a key contributor supporting Einride to smartly ramp- up our global footprint.
- Participate in building up a new supply chain; supporting Einride’s purpose of zero emission transport systems
- Transport coordination for road and ocean transports; using smart tools and apps developed by Einride (and others)
- Handle bookings, potential gaps and escalations of different flows in Einrides supply chain
- Create transparency in the transport flows; including smart reporting, information to relevant stakeholders, interaction with supply chain partners, validation of ETAs etc
- Build storytelling of the transport data
- Experience in production/ supply chain transport execution
- Knowledge in working with MRP/ ERP/ transport systems
- Experience from working in industrial environment; with all difference in/outs that comes with working in a complex supply chain/ production setup
- Strong in managing and visualizing data
- You can work independently but you will be supported by very skilled individuals around you
- Strong problem solving characters; with ability to look ahead
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English
You probably have a degree with a few years experience from Supply Chain/ production transport management; and are ready to move into an exciting journey where we are building a supply chain designed for tomorrow