Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Financial Accountant, you will work mainly with accounts payable for all companies in Einride group. You will have the opportunity to take part in several projects regarding improvements of systems and processes, especially related to IFS, which was recently implemented. You will have a broad set of touch points in the organization and need to be skilled in handling this to manage and solve financial challenges. As a person, you will therefore need to be strong with initiative, a self-starter, and good with stakeholder management. Naturally, your strength also lies with numbers and an ability to create order. You will be joining a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Work with accounts payable
- Ensure payments on time for supplier invoices through daily follow-up actions
- Support to the internal organization within the AP process
- Manage reminders, collections, and requirements from suppliers and vendors
- Process invoices and prepare payments
- Perform reconciliations and operational support during monthly closing
- Review and reconcile expenses
- Relevant degree in finance and/or accounting
- 1+ years of working with accounting, and it is of merit if you have worked with accounts payable
- Experience from working with larger corporations, and it is of merit if you have worked with a public and/or a subsidiary company in a larger group
- Strong skills in Excel and working with supporting systems, as well as being quick to learn new ones
- Have a high sense of ownership and a self-starter
- Ability to create an organisation in a fast-changing environment and adapt when reprioritization is needed
- Fluent in English
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible, as selection and interviews are held continuously.