Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the deployment of client cases and integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. As a Deployment Project Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan, coordinate and manage delivery of Einride's new products and services to customers on time
- Responsible for project plans, budget follow-up, management reporting, invoicing, KPI’s, stakeholder coordination
- Remain flexible and be willing to take on numerous of tasks together with different stakeholders related to infrastructure, operational capacity, transport analysis etc
- Act as direct project contributor, fill project resource gaps and do what it takes to drive ultimate delivery
- Build the Einride blueprint for future customer project roll-outs
- Bachelor's degree from competitive university
- Minimum 3 years as a project manager, preferably at a consultant firm in projects managing team members
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and deliver results in a operational environment
- Strong relationship management skills both internal and customer facing
- Experience from transport/automotive industry a plus
- Flexible, independent & hands on at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
This position is based in The Benelux area (Amsterdam preferred). We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.