Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Information Security Specialist at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Build Einride's ISMS (i.e., security policies, guidelines & procedures)
- Design and implement pragmatic processes which can practically improve the security posture of the organization (e.g., access reviews, enterprise risk management framework, etc)
- Document and improve Einride's enterprise security architecture
- Prepare the organization for ISO27001 & SOC2 (Type I & Type II) certification
- Support the commercial organization in demonstrating our security capabilities (e.g., keeping the internal security knowledge base up-to-date, responding to due-diligence requests, creating public marketing material)
- Working experience in (preferably leading) compliance to security industry standards (ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SOC2, etc)
- Experience in creating information security processes that work well for cloud corporate environments & applications (e.g., Google Workspace, Office365) and public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Ability to explain security principles and procedures to a diverse group of people in a pedagogic way without using pompous, pretentious vocabulary
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.