Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially, and big things are happening. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst to help us achieve aggressive revenue targets in a fast-growing organization! You will be a foundational hire to the North America Commercial team. Region Americas is newly established, with a high performing core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2023. As one of the early members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
In this role you will be an integral member of our Commercial team and the first line of contact in generating and developing pipeline for the business. You will help us achieve our aggressive growth goals by nurturing relationships and designing strategic outreach for defined target accounts. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge convention, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Drive multi-channel outreach; curate detailed messaging through various methods; email, social media, video prospecting, phone calls, etc
- Partner with vertical leaders to develop, implement targeted outreach strategies and establish target account meetings
- Profile target accounts; research company and market dynamics, review annual reporting and SEC filings, summarize strategic initiatives and sustainability goals, locate shared connections and key influencers, review press releases and industry media
- Utilize account specific data such as engagement insights to optimize outreach, messaging, timing-improving pipeline velocity
- Help develop playbook and KPI’s for an evolving and growing business development team
- Utilize Salesforce to document, analyze and report on successes; improve processes and strategies using our tools; track and manage data
- 1+ years of experience in an enterprise account development or business development role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, ZoomInfo, or Sales Navigator
- Experience within enterprise companies, complex organizations or scale-up environments
- High sense of urgency, positive and energetic, excellent listening, and strong written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and values ongoing coaching and guidance
- Ability to articulate complex topics and build relationships with stakeholders remotely
- Comfortable working in dynamic environment and adopting new technology tools and responsibilities as we scale
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO, 15 sick days, 15 U.S Holidays observed
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.