Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Product Marketing Director at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead, develop and scale a growing team of Product Marketers and develop Einride’s product marketing function.
- Spearhead the overarching strategy and GTM approach as it relates to key products and services within the Einride portfolio, hand-in-hand with key stakeholders
- Partner closely with leaders product, engineering and commercialisation teams to accelerate the development and commercialisation of Einride’s product portfolio.
- Oversee the development and implementation of value propositions, key messaging and positioning across product lines.
- Ensure we’re generating value-led sales collateral, based on customer insights, that simultaneously builds brand and supports demand gen efforts linked to overarching business targets.
- Create momentum, clarity and foster alignment in order to successfully hit key Einride product launches.
- 9+ years in a product leadership role at a product-first company.
- Extensive experience managing complex portfolios.
- Strategic thinker with expert stakeholder management skills.
- Have led a team before and possess an innate ability to galvanize a group to work towards a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to optimize results on cross-functional projects as well as deploy frameworks to execute on GTM activities across product areas.
- A proactive, self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a scale-up environment.