Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are building a world class marketing team and we’re looking for passionate and visionary marketers who want to create groundbreaking work. Our industry needs to be challenged, so we need to push both ourselves and our competitors to think differently. We want to build a brand everyone can engage in, get inspired by, and feel passionate about.
As a SEO Specialist at Einride, you'll be joining a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives.
- This is a roll up your sleeves, pioneering role that has the potential to make a significant business impact through extensive brand recognition and engagement. You will develop and execute the global SEO strategy, working in close alignment with content strategists and content production teams. Shape a company wide SEO strategy to maximize exposure and engagement with our content through search.
- In partnership with our web and content marketing team, develop and execute creative SEO campaigns, laddering up to the overall brand strategy. Identify new business opportunities, technical needs and content strategy gaps.
- Serve as the internal expert for web, content and design teams. Establish and document best practices, staying on top of SEO trends and new tactics within the SEO space.
- Communicate performance, business opportunities and status for key initiatives to senior leaders, providing insights and recommendations for next steps.
Skills & Requirements
- Creative thinker with a passion for proactive brand building.+5 years of relevant SEO specialist experience - at agency, consulting or inhouse.
- Proven track record of state of the art SEO Campaigns Analytical and data-driven with deep understanding of SEO metrics and analytics platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written english language skills with ability to influence decisions cross-functionally using your expertise.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, setting priorities; thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.