Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As an Operations Director - UK at Einride you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. This first-in-country role will require hustle, diligent project management and an appetite for getting things done. This role will help shape the regional & the region’s operations team from the ground up. If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
- Ensure the successful launch of the first deployments within UK
- Be a down-to-earth team player who can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Be a tactical leader within the region’s founding operations team
- Build & shape the local operations organization for future capability
- Remain flexible and be willing to take on numerous roles or fill operational gaps to keep to delivery timelines
- Work closely with global and central teams to share learnings and build the future playbook for international expansion
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution
- Demonstrated track-record in transport, logistics and/or operations (4PL a plus)
- Preferably 10+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in complex, ambiguous environments
- Exceptional problem solving ability & track record of leading projects from start to finish
- Fluent in English
This position is based in the UK (Ideally based in the South East or Midlands) You need to have ability to travel throughout the UK. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. We offer competitive compensation.