Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an engineering manager at Einride, you'll be leading a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people in the area of vehicle design. You will be leading the fields of electrical design, mechanical design and manufacturing engineering, being responsible for people leadership, technology leadership, delivery leadership and team development.
Job description and tasks:
- Lead a team of engineers, for which you will also have the staff responsibility
- Ownership of the team's deliverables in ongoing projects
- Lead technology development in your vehicle design area
- Develop strategies for vehicle systems together with other teams
- Own and deliver a technology roadmap
- Support inhouse manufacturing of Autonomous vehicles
- Drive method development in engineering tools, together with other teams and leaders
To succeed in this position, we think that you need to have:
- Experience from building and leading a team in a managerial position
- Experience from (or as a minimum - understanding of) working with electrical design, mechanical design and manufacturing engineering
- Experience from working with short term product deliveries in an agile organization
- Experience from design for low volume prototypes- as well as higher volume series
- A curious, creative mindset and technical interest
- Courage to question traditional industry “knowns”
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.