Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for creating a strong pipeline for delivering on Einride’s ambitious expansion plans. You will nurture existing customers; identify and pursue new commercial opportunities; and negotiate and manage projects. Critical to success is working in an integrated and cross-functional manner with other parts of the organization – including Product, Operations, and Deployment.
To excel as a Business Development Manager at Einride, you must be a highly driven, energetic, self-motivated, and results-driven individual. You should have a passion for technology and sustainability along with a desire to create exceptional client experiences.
- Deliver on Einride’s ambitious commercial growth plans for new business expansion
- Creatively develop, pursue, and maintain the sales pipeline
- Drive a go-to-market commercial strategy for prioritized verticals and strategic accounts, at the customer’s senior executive level
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end sales process, from identifying opportunity to solution development to deployment
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the full sales and deployment process, as well as provide continued commercial support throughout operations
- A solid commercial/sales background; someone who is self driven and motivated, with a determination to win
- Proven track record in executive management, B2B negotiations, contract development, and the drive to meet and exceed set targets
- A collaborative and true team player who helps others succeed in order to reach a common goal
- A solutions-oriented mindset: someone who approaches opportunities and problems from a holistic perspective
- 7+ years’ experience in complex and consultative sales, especially in new customer acquisition
- Functional sales experience from supply chain/operations, or verticals experience, such as in retail, consumer goods, transportation services, or industry goods
- The ability to quickly establish trusted relationships with customer leadership executives
This position is based in the UK (ideally in the South East or Midlands). The ability to travel throughout the UK is required. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible, as selection and interviews are held continually. We offer competitive compensation.