Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Legal Counsel at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This position will be part of Einride´s Group Legal function, currently consisting of nine legal counsels globally. As a Legal Counsel within data and privacy you will get the opportunity to lead the development of Einride’s privacy function.
The role will amongst other things include:
- Advise colleagues around the globe at all levels regarding data and privacy legislations (such as the GDPR), including drafting and negotiating privacy related agreements, and acting as a subject-matter expert within the legal team.
- Drive, develop and support in data protection impact assessments, transfer impact assessments, record of processing activities, data subject requests, notices, controller/processor designations and obligations and evaluation of incidents.
- Provide all parts of the business with policies and guidelines in relation to privacy, provide privacy training to colleagues and manage external-facing privacy information.
- Monitor legal and regulatory trends and analyse their impact on Einride and its business functions.
- Master of law.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.