Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Event Manager with a “can-do” attitude along with the organizational and strategic event planning skills to drive on amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improving our organization's growth in North America through events.
As an Event Manager within the Marketing team at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and drive creativity. Einride is growing and big things are happening.
The role will be based out of New York, NY. Your closest manager will be based in Stockholm, Sweden so you will be working across time zones along with your peers out of NY.
- Manage events across North America and be the key person, within events, between the Einride-team in North America and the Marketing Events team in Sweden
- Research and secure venues, negotiation quotes and agreements with vendors, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives
- Own and drive the project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution, and communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Responsibility to ensure each touchpoint remains on-brand
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between external and internal partners such as vendors and internal designers, communicators, marketers and other teams
- Organize your time and prioritize between tasks
- 6+ years of professional experience in event planning and execution
- Degree within a relevant academic field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills
- Experience working with external stakeholders, such as external events agencies, production agencies, exhibitors, and external business leaders
- Strong organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail and solutions oriented
- Be a proactive self-starter who takes initiative
- Travel at least once every quarter; event & location dependent
- Preferred: experience in both trade shows, hybrid and live streamed/recorded events
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO, 15 sick days, 15 U.S Holidays observed
Einride’s salary range will vary based on this location. If the position will be based in New York City, the salary range is $80k - $100k USD per year. This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance, experience, and expertise, which you can always ask the hiring manager or recruiter about to understand in more detail. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within this location, and refers to the amount Einride is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salary is just one component of Einride’s total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Einride will include equity, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k matching, disability and term life insurance, parental leave, paid vacation, and a wellness allowance.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.