Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Strategic Sales Director with relevant experience in full cycle sales and account management. You will be instrumental in attaining and building strong relationships in revenue growth within the Einride account base, assisting customers through a multi-phased electric and autonomous transport journey.
The Commercial team is responsible for designing strategic account growth roadmaps, retaining our world-class client base, and exceeding customer expectations at every stage of the journey. You will use your consultative solution selling experience and well-developed business acumen to integrate Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Attracting and attaining net new customers for the growth of business strategic revenue targets
- Own full cycle sales journey for strategic enterprise customers
- Build and manage long-term relationships with key executive stakeholders
- Understanding business needs to function as primary advocate for the customer; developing and implementing scalable transformational solutions
- Exhibit consultatory driven sales by leveraging deep product knowledge across complex domains; i.e, charging, software, hardware, operations
- Partner and collaborate cross functionally with different business units across multiple Delivery Areas (Commercial, Solutions Architect, Operations, Product, and Tech)
- 10+ years’ experience in sales and sales leadership
- 3-5 years of strategic enterprise sales, consulting, and business development
- Experience working with Fortune 500 brands, multi-year contracts
- Sales experience in hyper-growth startup or experience working as a consultant
- Demonstrated career trajectory with proven success bringing in net new customers to exceed revenue targets
- Superior communication, written, interpersonal and soft skills to effectively communicate complex information, including business case development
- Highly skilled in program management and meticulous organizational skills
- Well versed and knowledgeable in contract negotiation
- Preferred: Experience in supply chain and/or technology sectors
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO in addition to Holidays and block out weeks