Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble UX Designer who is passionate about creating simple and people centric solutions to complex problems. As a UX Designer at Einride, you are responsible for taking our digital product offering to the next level. You will collaborate with a team of ambitious, creative and kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and aim for zero-emissions.
- Lead and oversee the user experience of a digital product from concept phase to launch in partnership with product, tech, human factors, user research and UX writing.
- In close collaboration with human factors and safety teams, design safe, intuitive and efficient user interfaces for autonomous and remote operations.
- Bringing your own perspective, grounded in HMI principles, to the UX process, focusing holistically on user needs, interactions and cognition in complex user environments.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable products.
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple, people centric and in line with product requirements.
- Maintain a high bar for quality, by proactively working with feedback within the design team and with cross functional product teams and stakeholders.
- Proven track record of building and shipping end-to-end experiences for digital applications or software across a variety of platforms.
- Experience working in agile, cross functional teams, collaborating with product, tech, human factors, user research, and UX writing.
- Strong interaction design skills, letting people's needs guide how an experience should behave.
- Strong systems design thinking, bringing clarity and structure into complex flows and products.
- Experience participating in identifying opportunities, developing goals, and making decisions based on people and business needs.
- Strong storytelling skills, bringing work to life when presenting to product teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working with UX in safety-critical industries such as automotive, aviation, shipping, process control or similar is a plus.
- Experience working with reducing human error and enhancing human performance in the interaction between user and the system is a plus.
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg.