Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Software Engineer: Operative System at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will work together with the feature teams to improve the underlying OS and hardware used in the Einride autonomous vehicles.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining Einride’s Linux OS for autonomous vehicles
- Developing and maintaining release management software and tooling
- Planning for the next-generation compute architecture in the autonomous vehicles
- Helping with integrating new hardware into the autonomous vehicles
- Improving the security in the OS
- Good knowledge of Linux OS fundamentals, such as kernel, bootloader, networking and filesystems
- Experience using the Yocto ecosystem for building Linux images
- Software development experience, preferably in Golang
- Understanding of distributed computer systems
- Understanding of computer architectures and their tradeoffs
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.