Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing and big things are happening. We are looking for a Junior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience to help us continue to build smart, creative, and diverse teams. You will collaborate with leadership and business unit leaders on a regular basis to proactively identify hiring needs and fill positions. We’re looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated, enjoys multi-tasking and working autonomously.
Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for staffing Einride with experts in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation. You will be joining a global top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Own, lead & drive the full life-cycle recruiting process across multiple business areas and roles
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting high quality candidates to each role while identifying, attracting, and engaging passive & active top talent
- Partner with Senior Recruiters and team leaders; recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company; implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Einride’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the business
- Provide an excellent candidate experience across all stages of the recruitment cycle
- Use ATS and relevant recruiting tools/processes to track candidate activity, stay organized, and help keep our team on track
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience as full cycle recruitment, sourcing or talent acquisition role within corporate and/or search firms; preferably in fast-paced, high growth environments
- Experience closing candidates at all levels from early career to senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages or willing to learn
- Prior experience with an ATS (Lever, Greenhouse, Teamtailor, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement and drive process improvement initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation and closing tactics
- High attention to detail, critical thinking abilities, analytical skills, and operational mindset
- Preferred: Experience working with global and multinational companies
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- Generous PTO in addition to Holidays and block out weeks
- Remote option available
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.