Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Strategy Manager, you will be assigned to support a specific CXO leader in the executive leadership team; for example, Finance, Product & Tech, Human Resources, Commercial, Operations, or Market & Customer Experience. In addition to supporting the CXO in their role and delivery area, you will also be working in the CEO office on a range of strategic initiatives, aligning with various stakeholders.
This unique opportunity will give you an overarching business strategy perspective. You will learn from one of Einride’s executive leaders while still building your expertise within a defined delivery area and have the opportunity to significantly impact the company's success.
To enjoy and thrive in this role, you ideally have previous leadership experience, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have a distinct appetite for problem solving. At Einride, we care for our culture and strive to live according to our values while embracing our entrepreneurial energy.
What we offer you:
- An exciting, yet challenging role working together with the top executive team of a growing tech company with an international presence.
- Building relationships across our offices and departments, gathering experience from the early steps of product development to product launches, the sales cycle, corporate strategy within the road freight industry, financing, and more.
- Work from our centrally located head office in Stockholm, Gothenburg, or another international office, and be prepared for occasional travel.
In the role you will:
- Lead and coordinate projects together with other business areas and with the CEO office; for example, building relationships with external partners.
- Support the CXO in day-to-day operations with a focus on the overall development of the respective business area.
- Work on various strategy development initiatives and align with senior managers within the company to ensure we are tracking toward Einride’s goals.
- Also, be a senior member of a 12-month program providing a clear path, and preparation, for you to take on a key role within the organization.
- Master’s degree, preferably in business, economics, or engineering
- 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or the tech industry.
Please send us your resume (in English) and university transcripts, as we are interviewing continuously.
The intended start date for the role is early September 2023.