Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Charging team is responsible for Einride’s charging offers and solutions integrating them with our customer's needs and doing so in a future-proof way. Putting strategy into practice, we get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Charging Developer within Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop and drive Einride’s charging offerings in your home market(s) - both public charging hubs from scratch and customer charging installations
- Secure innovative, seamless, and scalable solutions to ramp up deployment of charging even in difficult scenarios
- Be hands-on and own the Charging infrastructure rollout from A to Z - including being the internal point of contact for all charging related opportunities and questions
- Help in optimizing configuration and improving our internal and external work streams
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Construction, or similar
- Driven and self going with strong development and execution skills that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast but have fun together
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Experienced in running many projects in parallel and have a flexible yet firm understanding of prioritization and a sense of urgency
- Strong interest and passion for charging topics including business model development, planning, construction, logistics, and product development (HW and SW)
This position is full-time and based in Germany, potentially remote initially. This position will require some traveling. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.