Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Tech Operations Associate to join our Tech organization with relevant experience in transportation, logistics, or autonomous vehicle operations.
This job mixes things in any operations associate comfort zone (devising strategy, managing and coordinating operations, gathering and sharing learnings) with responsibilities unique to being a key player in a fast-growing tech company. In addition to the logistics operations responsibilities, this role will also specifically contribute to the Tech Operations team. The Tech Operations team is responsible for safe operations, intelligent planning, and thoughtful execution of our AET platform. You will lead on the ground and remote operations for event demos and customer pilots, with support from subject matter experts at Einride, and present findings to key internal stakeholders.
- Provide operational and technical support for Pod pilots; customer and event demos in the U.S
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and escalate technical issues
- Physically/remotely monitor Pods during demos/pilots
- Work closely with the solution architecture, commercial, and marketing teams to understand customer demo and pilot implementation goals
- Capture, develop and share operational learnings that will standardize future procedures with cross-functional partners
- Travel up to 60% to support customer demos and pilots
- 2+ years of experience with testing and remote operations of autonomous, electric or heavy vehicles
- Ability to travel between Einride US customer sites to support the initial implementation of autonomous vehicle pilot operations
- Experience leading projects in a fast paced environment or start-up environment
- Independent, hands-on problem solver that has a proven history of taking data and making informed decisions
- Demonstrated ability to tackle detailed technical issues and a broader technical understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated safety measures in operational environments