Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Security Operations Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Build the monitoring and alerting infrastructure for the corporate environment (workstations, office networks, SaaS applications) against external intrusions, internal threats and policy violations
- Build the monitoring and alerting infrastructure for the product environment (cloud infrastructure, software applications, remote operating stations, vehicles and other edge nodes, office networks, SaaS applications) against external intrusions, internal threats and policy violations
- Build, manage and mature the vulnerability management program (including workstations, network perimeter, containers, source code, cloud configuration, etc) and build the appropriate security metrics to help drive risk-based decisions and investments
- Create and practice security incident response routines (including playbooks)
- Manage and respond to security incidents
- Working experience in securing and monitoring public cloud infrastructure (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Working experience in vulnerability management on multiple layers of the modern IT and software stack
- Experience with security incident management (preferably in a CSIRT)
- Ability to code/script and automate repetitive tasks
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge in securing and monitoring IoT environments is a significant plus
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.