Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As Vice President Energy & Charging Infrastructure at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions. We act without prestige and believe that great results are achieved when everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done.
- Join the dynamic leadership team at Einride's Energy & Charging Infrastructure Business Unit and make a significant impact on the future of sustainable transportation.
- Take full ownership of the profit and loss responsibilities for our charging business unit in the US, serving both our internal team and external customers.
- Lead and cultivate a diverse and talented team responsible for planning, site scouting, deployment, and operations of our charging infrastructure network across the US.
- Collaborate closely with partners and external stakeholders to create a robust and interconnected charging ecosystem.
- Drive sales and marketing efforts to promote our cutting-edge charging services and establish Einride as a leader in the industry.
We expect from you:
- Bring your proven leadership experience to the forefront by joining a company that is a market leader in renewable energy, tech, and charging infrastructure.
- Combine your deep business understanding with a hands-on approach to problem-solving, ensuring the success of our charging initiatives.
- Embrace continuous learning, eagerly acquiring new skills and technologies as we collaboratively build and evolve our business.
- Demonstrate your ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency and adaptability.
- Thrive as a self-starter in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, where we work hard, move quickly, and enjoy each other's company.
- Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
We prefer this person to be based in Austin, TX where we have our US headquarters. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.