Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Energy Solutions Lead at Einride, you'll be a driving force in expanding and optimizing Einride’s energy solutions offerings through leading new innovative use cases of our and our customers energy assets together with a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Own the area of Einride’s Energy solution offering, processes and implementations in Sweden and internationally as we expand
- Responsible for developing and modelling new exciting use cases that seamlessly integrate to Einride and our customers energy asset portfolios
- Develop our energy solution implementation models and strategy. Translate market, product and technical requirements into actionable and adoptable playbooks for installation and deployment management
- Be the interface and support to our wider teams regarding energy solution project topics
- Optimize grid and similar related companies and utilities handling, processes and contracts. This includes optimizing for grid integration and purchasing and leading new technology advancement implementations
- Help hire, onboard and mentor new colleagues as we grow our team
- Experience as an individual contributor and lead in one or more product or service companies that are on the forefront of either renewable energy or potentially charging infrastructure
- Great grid product implementation and installation understanding, preferably from several EU markets
- Thorough understanding of energy markets, renewable energy developments, active prosumer opportunities and a keen eye on what’s next within these areas
- Love to learn new skills, technologies and you are comfortable quickly ramping up in an evolving business area that we build together
- Self starter that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast but have fun together
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm, Gothenburg. This position will require some traveling. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.