Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Mission Launch is a group within the Einride Manufacturing and Industrialisation team that defines and maintains project management. We will strive to be the world leader in standardizing and introducing repetition in the successful launch of Autonomous Electric Trucks at customer sites.
As a Launch Leader you will be responsible for driving the execution of our most important initiatives, Project Challenger, that we believe will have significant impact on the business within a medium to long-term timeline. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
We expect end-to-end oversight and management. Mission Launch needs people who are self-motivated, independent, proactive and solution focussed. Your project often spans offices and time zones and countries, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. We require generalists who are confident and capable of handling programs and projects with varying technical, business, financial, product and legal ramifications.
What You'll Do as a Launch leader for Challenger
- Project lead and guide a highly motivated cross-functional team towards a set goal.
- Understand the holistic perspective, see how all the moving parts should tie together, and systemize it into a functioning project.
- Bring structure to ambiguity and address project/program roadblocks proactively to ensure on time delivery.
- Quickly identify points of contention, conflict, or confusion and work to mitigate them.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including tech, product, design, operations and aftermarket
Who You Are
- 8+ years Project/Program Management experience within automotive, aerospace or similar industries
- Experience within AD/ADAS and e-mobility is a plus
- Very comfortable collaborating with engineers, designers, suppliers, members of C-suite and partnerships.
- Great in influencing, building trust and credibility, and you inspire and motivate cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels to achieve goals without having formal authority.
- A “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the project move forward.
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile, fast paced and international environment.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at email@example.com