Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Event Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a small team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and drive creativity. Einride is growing and big things are happening. You will be one of the early hires to the Events team into our newly launched Einride U.S. entity and will help plan, shape and execute events and experiences in North America going forward.
- Own and drive the project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution, and leading relevant stakeholders
- Proactively drive concept development and elevate event concepts including responsibility to ensure each touchpoint remains on-brand
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between internal and external partners
- Lead a growing team of Event Producers to execute in-market spanning the various types of events the brand engages in, both internal and external
- 5+ years of professional experience in event planning and execution
- Bachelors Degree or relevant field and work experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience working with external event, production agencies, exhibitors, and external business leaders
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Preferred: booking key-note speakers
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO in addition to Holidays and block out weeks
- Remote or in-person work option
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.