Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a systems engineer of braking systems at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Take technical responsibility of driving the development of braking system
- Tasks include but not limited to: concept design, supplier selection, mechanical & electrical integration and vehicle testing
- Collaborate with other system and component owners (Steering, Electrical, Powertrain etc) to deliver cross-functional solutions
- Collaborate with Mechanical engineers for packaging of the systems for current and future chassis platforms
- Write functional and system requirements of relevant sub-systems along with verification methods
- Have M.Sc. in mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or vehicle engineering
- Have solid understanding of vehicle dynamics and basic understanding of system safety (ISO 26262)
- Working knowledge of automotive communication technology and protocols (CAN, J1939, etc.)
- Can communicate well in English
- Meritorious to have experience working with braking systems
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.