Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a legal counsel at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support Einride’s delivery areas in multiple jurisdictions with drafting and negotiating all type of commercial agreements with primary focus on logistics-related agreement such as customer agreements, partner agreements and supply agreements
- Provide ongoing legal advice to the delivery areas on legal risks in the daily business including regulatory matters relating to the transport sector
- Support Einride’s continued expansion into new geographical markets
- Master of law from a top ranked University
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience from the transport sector and transport law is a big advantage
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative attitude
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.