Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Culture and Internal Communication Director at Einride you will lead the work of connecting our people to our purpose. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast-moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Develop and execute internal communication strategies to scale organizational transformation
- Drive global alignment on internal messaging and work closely with the regional leaders
- Collaborate with the CEO, HR and senior leadership on the development and facilitation of company-wide culture building initiatives
- Help organize internal meetings, events and gatherings, including virtual and in-person events, and draft and finalize communications.
- Develop original innovative editorial content for various internal channels
- Manage onboarding programs from a communications perspective
- 6+ years proven experience in an in-house or agency environment and Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar
- Demonstrated experience leading organizational change within a fast-paced global company or start-up
- Passion for strengthening corporate culture and productivity, and building community within a global, diverse workforce
- Exceptional English and Swedish communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, to all levels of an organization
- Tech industry experience is preferred
- Organized with a “can do attitude”- enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.