Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Deployment Project Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the timely delivery of Einride's new products to customers;
- Manage, update and coordinate all project stakeholders towards on-time delivery;
- Manage a variety of projects at customer sites (e.g. transport analysis, solution design, ad-hoc project management) in close interaction with internal stakeholders and customers;
- Build the Einride blueprint for future customer project roll-outs;
- Act as direct project contributor, fill project resource gaps and do what it takes to drive ultimate delivery;
- Bachelor's degree from competitive university;
- Minimum 3-5 years as a project manager, preferably at a consultant firm in projects managing team members;
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and deliver results in a operational environment;
- Strong relationship management skills both internal and customer facing;
- Experience from transport industry or IT-integration a plus;
- Flexible, independent & hands on at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks;
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Location: Benelux area (Remote)
- Type: Fulltime
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent, Ryann at [Ryann.firstname.lastname@example.org]