Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially, and big things are happening. We are looking for an Account Manager with relevant experience from transformative sales and supply chain. You will be instrumental in driving strong relationships and revenue growth within the Einride account base, assisting customers through a multi-phased electric and autonomous transport journey.
You will be a foundational hire with the North America Commercial team. Region Americas is newly established, with a high performing core team today, predicted to grow exponentially in 2022. As one of the early members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
The Commercial team is responsible for designing strategic growth strategies, spearheading business development, owning relationships with our world-class client base, and exceeding customer expectations at every stage of the customer journey. You will use your consultative solution selling experience and business acumen to integrate Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Own the day-to-day account relationship and partners closely with the senior stakeholders in defining account targets
- Create and implement a sustainable strategy for ensuring customer success and finding innovative opportunities for account growth
- Plan and manage the execution of strategic projects at key accounts
- Together with the account team, understand our customer’s business needs, and develop and implement effective solutions that scale
- Find and develop new markets and create strategies for business growth by taking ownership in the continued build-out of the pipeline of new Enride customers
- Leverage deep product knowledge and problem-solving skills to find new ways to solve complex ambiguous problems, with minimal guidance
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of managing customer issues and proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple Einride delivery teams (Commercial, Strategy, Operations, Product, and Tech) to ensure success of each of our customers
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, business development, or enterprise sales. Preferably in supply chain and/or technology sectors
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to effectively communicate complex information, including business case development, stakeholder engagement, deal negotiations, etc.
- Highly skilled in project management and possesses meticulous organizational skills
- Comfortable delivering results amid ambiguity and change
- Have an inclusive leadership style with a genuine interest in people and in building strong and diverse top-performing teams
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience in hyper-growth startup and/or management consultancy is a plus
- Customer experience minded, with desire to exceed expectations at every stage of customer journey
Bachelor's Degree within relevant field.
About the Location:
We are located in Austin, New York, and the Bay Area. You will also have the flexibility to work from home. Einride has an office in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. The office space has a balcony terrace, great coffee, a cool startup vibe, happy hours, and more.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with flexible work hours and location. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums and matches 401k contributions. We offer generous PTO and believe that family always comes first.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions, we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.