Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
You will be working in the autonomous vehicle product organization creating a new kind of system that will enable cost effective sustainable freight.
As a software chapter lead you are making sure technology excellence is spread throughout your chapter members' teams. You are the coach and manager for a number of individual contributors as well as being an individual contributor your self. Chapter leads have an important role in growing the company by recruiting and onboarding new chapter members, mentoring and helping them into being self-driven and productive team members that love their workplace.
As a software chapter lead at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- You have a breadth of experience in software engineering, and you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand new concepts and domains.
- Be the trusted go-to person for their chapter members in all professional matters.
- Be the advocate for their chapter members within Einride.
- Ensure technical excellence through the chapter and through working as an individual contributor in a team.
- Support their chapter members in setting and delivering on career development goals.
- Support and coach their chapter members to optimally contribute to Einride’s vision, goals and plans according to their individual skills and conditions.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback about their chapter members performance, collaboration skills and achievements
- Keep track of current and upcoming needs for hiring into the software engineering domain.
- Be responsible for staffing and having the right skill mix in the teams connected to their area
- Recent experience of working with a modern toolchain in a software company.
- You have deep experience with Einride specific tools such as golang, rust, linux, big query.
- You have previously recruited software engineers and mentored them into productivity and self leadership
- You have opinions about technology leadership and organization
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.