Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Manufacturing Engineering Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- The Manufacturing Engineering department defines and works out how the product will be assembled on the production line including the design packaging enabling the right quantity of components/products to be delivered to support the speed of the production line, including achievement of PPAP, cycle-time and throughput..
- Review efficiencies and eliminate waste within the manufacturing process. Deliver high quality products/components to clearly defined standards.
- Lead all manufacturing engineering, encompassing capital and process development projects, providing superior technical knowledge.
- Responsible for providing leadership, outstanding people skills and management to a team of Production Engineers.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and improvement of production line, managing contractors and ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Design and develop manufacturing processes, equipment and technical documentation to improve and enhance production processes
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering role related to manufacturing equipment and process, automotive preferred.
- Knowledgeable in high and low volume manufacturing skills and concepts (cycle time analysis, quality control, equipment efficiency, equipment selection, return on investment, etc.).
- In depth knowledge and experience of Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), and Lean Manufacturing techniques such as Six Sigma Experience of New Product Introduction, reworking design changes and upgrades through to production.
- Experience of managing a team, across several cross functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and solve complex technical problems and see the solution implemented to a high level of accuracy & quality.
- Experienced in working within 2D & 3D CAD environments.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including English.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.